Prologis, DIRFT 3
Prologis required complete site coverage with strategic loading and unloading areas. Captured with high level clarity, combined with this is the rail infrastructure arriving and departing site. Client requirement was for footage to be viewed in real time providing clear visual coverage by the transport coordination team
Zicam Systems Group Ltd was selected to provide a multi layered security system across the container roll on roll off operation. The main area of coverage was trackside, covering sidings, offering an overview of through traffic and rail site visibility.
- Prologis is the leading developer and owner of logistics property in the UK and worldwide. With clients such as Sainsburys, Eddie Stobart, Tesco, Sainsburys, NHS and Dunelm to name a few, security is paramount.
- After successful completion of DIRFT 1, Zicam was awarded DIRFT 3. DIRFT is the UK's premier logistics park offering optimum location for warehousing and logistics in the center of Britain. Offering on site benefits such as:
- Royal Mail parcel hub
- On-site rail terminals
- Units 100,000 sq ft up to 1.6 million sq ft
- 55m deep service yards
- Managers and security staff have clear visual coverage across site at any one time as and when required.
- Providing real time coverage of rail crossings and potential hazards to record and prevent trespassing.
- Ensuring safety of employees enabling early detection of breaches on site.
- CCTV alerts to potential hazards in real time ensuring plant and machinery are functioning.
- Reduction in site trespassing on site.
- Health and Safety near misses and incidents saw at 67% reduction in 12 months.